Tuesday 2 August 2011

Anxiously awaiting what's to come!!

Since the next season of Rejected is still in the beginning stages, I currently don't have much to write about!  I know that I can't wait to see whats next!!  I was lucky enough to get to see some initial sketches of the new line and it's looking as adorable as ever!!  I am really excited to see the peices come together and be ready to display/sell!!
Still working on expanding the Facebook fan page. We were at 23 fans so I decided to hold a giveaway/contest to get us up to 45 fans. Although it took longer then anticipated, we made it and I gave away a free Rejected t-shirt to the fan with the most referals to our page. Although we have lost a fan since (It happens) I am eager to think up new ways to get people to our page to see the clothing line.  I've been trying to encourage more fan photos, to show Rejected in an everyday/night way, to showcase how fun, flirty and actually wearable this line is!!
And, just maybe, there is another contest in the works.....wait and see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment