Tuesday 2 August 2011

Rejected, now in blog form

Hi Everyone!!  This is Robyn, and I am so excited to be starting a blog for Megan Philbin's clothing line, Rejected.

     As her business has grown over the years, it has taken on a life of its own and I am flattered to be able to be a part of it both administrating a fan page on facebook https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/pages/Rejected-Clothing/168864749843056 , and upkeep on the already popular Etsy page!!
 
I also get to join with all the action of fashion shows, new season updates for the line (Spring 2012 is coming along quite nicely ;) and behind the scenes photoshoots!!  I can't wait to be able to write about it all!!

Coming up first is Project Zombie Runway, here in London, Ontario at popular Downtown Kathy Brown's, this Thursday, July 14th. Doors open at 6 pm!  More info in my next entry!!

No comments:

Post a Comment