Tuesday 2 August 2011

YAY!!

Today's the day!  Everyone involved is excited, and nervous about pulling off this fashion show!  I think, especially given the location, (you really can't be anymore in the heart of the downtown core) it is going to be no less then amazing. 
Plus, all proceeds go to the Boys and Girls Club....I guess zombies do have hearts!  :)

Also exciting, for me anyways, is that I am running my first contest/giveaway on Rejected's fan page on Facebook.  When I started it, we were at 22 fans. With a contest of inviting and refering friends to the page, I hope to reach the goal of 45 soon.  So far, it's off to a bit of a slow start, but other then me, do THAT many people check their facebook every day??  LOL  If all goes well, I hope I can get the word out and really see this fun, flirty clothing line take off.

I hope to see everyone out tonight!!

No comments:

Post a Comment