Thursday 4 August 2011

Keeping busy!!

I have been positively bursting with ideas and plans for Rejected this week!!  Today, I got the ok to plan an online Rejected merchandise sale, which I have to admit I am most excited to be the first customer for!    I will be uploading pictures and prices to this blog, as well as the Facebook page asap. Also, possibly a "clearance" section on Etsy??

Also, I was able to confirm a review of Rejected on http://www.inrandom.com/ in the near future, which is amazing. Inrandom is an amazing blog and has an incredible fan base, and Rejected is so pleased to be featured on it!! It will be great to increase the clothing lines reputation into the Unites States as well, though Inrandom does have many wonderful Canadian fans (myself included) as well!!  <3

Soon, I will be able to write about the Fall line as well, as the catalouge shoot is scheduled for next month!!

Lots of excitement as Rejected begins to grow and expand!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment